Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Painting Krabi Red

Days has been busy in busy out for me since 2 weeks ago.Juz before the krabi trip and even so now one week after I’ve been back.Torture!!!…..I’ve got monsters in the office torturing me!!!!Boooo….
I’ve paint the Krabi Street RED!!!Plenty of silly peek-tures to show-offs too….Are you all ready??

Shall we start of with the arrival???

Krabi...Yeahhh....We're Here!!!!*kathy jumps up & down...so u dont see her here!!*
To The hotel….
Toilet is Cool...


Whats That?? Towel In Elephant-Shaped??*hehe i like*


Then to dinner….
How long more...I'm famished!!!


So Thirsty....

Next Day where the FUN BEGINS…….

Whats That??Oil To BBQ?? Chey....Sunblock & Repellent!!!


WaterFall Fights....


Always Bully Me!!!!Bleah...Bish....

I Know KungFu
All 3.... Turn Me Into Rabbit... I'm Falling

Ok....next Destination....

*Hurry Up*

Hop On the Van.....

Gear UpNow!!
Mushroom Head...keke

READY!!!!1,2,3..............................wHEEeeeeeee......*Kathy screms at the top of her voice*

The Queen on Her Solo Ride On The Elephant....


With The Maids Following Behind......


Quick...He's staring @ me.......*scared*


Change for dinner....Yippeee......

*Babes*

*Say Cheese...we are having Italiano....keke


*My Vongole Smells Good too...*

The Room Activity Begins….

Can let me see....change cards can??


Focusing now!!!...*But never focus on MSN!!!*Boooo


She's Got Them!!! Ang Tiong!!!!Argh... Huat Ah.....




Pool Dunking…...

View From Balcony...Awesome....Wow...

Ballet??Hmmm...How u Did that??


Water Gun....

Zombiess.....Bleah....


Last Day By The Beach....

Model @ Work


Poser


Chey....Really??


Last One....*wink*

Street Strolling.....
Make Up Room While We Go Shopping OK!!!


Send Me Postcards From LA???


That's Prata lor

Take a Break...
Whose Calling Me From The 1960s??

5 Star Restarant With WaterFAll??OMG!!!

Heading Home……




No More.....










What???Wanna See More???















Realli???





Hmmm....















Ok.....










But....Are You 21??















Ok...Wait.......











Even Balcony Can Be Fun....








No comments: