
*too small right??*
Then i told Uqi at night that she's "LittleMiss Ditzy(blur queen)"*hyuk hyuk* and i'm"Little Miss Naughty"wahahhhahaha.....

*I'm lousy with PrtScreen*

*I'm lousy with PrtScreen*
I’m feeling so much better today but the awful medicine the Doc gave me makes me runs to the toilet after every dosage…*sux*….anyway….
It’s a bad day today.
I’ve been such a nice, helpful, adorable, sweet young thing to wash car for Didi but that darn BMW*sux car,lousy shit,expensive service!!!!!!*,makes me waste $50 just to get the locksmith to do a half F*** job.. to open the darn car after being fully locked..but well I tink he has been quite nice though*argh* to have tell me he has been doing the 3rd BMW with the same problem for this 1 week …so means is not my fault to get it locked rite??*now you know how such expensive supposingly “performance cars” sux??DIDI,READ THIS!!!!SORRY IF I HURT YOU…..BOOOO…YOU ALWAYS FAIL TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE EXCEPT FOR ME*blink blink*sighhhhhhhh……
Whatever, Monday to Performance Motors anyway…..*pout and rolls eyes*
I’ve been such a nice, helpful, adorable, sweet young thing to wash car for Didi but that darn BMW*sux car,lousy shit,expensive service!!!!!!*,makes me waste $50 just to get the locksmith to do a half F*** job.. to open the darn car after being fully locked..but well I tink he has been quite nice though*argh* to have tell me he has been doing the 3rd BMW with the same problem for this 1 week …so means is not my fault to get it locked rite??*now you know how such expensive supposingly “performance cars” sux??DIDI,READ THIS!!!!SORRY IF I HURT YOU…..BOOOO…YOU ALWAYS FAIL TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE EXCEPT FOR ME*blink blink*sighhhhhhhh……
Whatever, Monday to Performance Motors anyway…..*pout and rolls eyes*
Inspiration runs out on me after the BMW!!!Bleah…I shall recollect what I have to post tomorrow..Hehehehe….I miss didi…lalalalalala…he’s coming back Sunday…Yeah….
I’m gonna paint my nails now and put on some face mask for the wedding tomorrow…Oh yesh….gonna marry Petrina off tomorrow.Thats’ my childhood gal pal….Guess I’m getting real old….seeing friends walking down the Red-carpet one by one.I can imagine another 2-3 years and I’m surrounded by little whats –nots calling me AUNTIE KATHY!!!BLEAH…..HATEZ!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment