Monday, September 24, 2007

Didi's Back With Carly...Double Toast!!! :)

Didi's Back....Whopppee...Back with Birthday pressie too....C-A-R-L-Y!!!!!Yeah!!!!

He talks to me about his training in the Canada and all the expectation being set upon him..Damn Stress!!!!Bleah....*say please to me for moral support??kathy shakes her legs in arrogance*
He's currently undergoing a few very difficult and challenging moments in his work.

Donald Trump says..

“What separates the winners from the
losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate
.”

Didi must be thinking to himself*kathy rolls eyes*

”I want to be a winner! Darn, you have no idea how many twists of fate I'm going through. ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the
war.”


Yes didi,sometimes because of some particular reason, you keep losing BATTLES. There must be a way to cope and overcome this!

Keep in mind, keep in mind, keep in mind!

Today's post is meant for YOU...Nite...Please sleep soon.I'm going to bed now while i can hear you still typing hard on the keyboards in the living room...Boo....

No comments: