Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Quandoo...quandoo...Unglam!!!!


I’ve always thought to myself that I could be the last person to be whining about my “Martian”!! I’ve always felt that I’m so blessed with most things I need and want to have and maybe sometimes, a little more….

But recently, I’ve been feeling a little downbeat about things.

I somehow feel that Men are simply so “insensitive” and “full of themselves”!!!

Even so, they never admit they are wrong and most of the times, crept into our mobile phones with silly sms-es of “You know you mean a lot….”and the worst sms to beep….”Sleep early k!!”*are you men crazy?Wat has the unhappiness to do with sleeping early?And do you really think sleeping means forgetting?*Freak…What the #$%^……..*

*Kathy feels gal-pals applauding loudly*tsk tsk


*Kathy rolls her eyes, folds her arms, take in some deep breathe and count to 3*

“Watever dude!!!”

Some fine day,your Venus will start believing that Martians has only piles not only on their ass but in their Brains!!! And finally scare Venus off this world of yours with a BIG Goodbye

*Kathy starts to tuck her messy hair back her ear and smile prettily*

Thanks everybody for your patience in reading this very “unglam” post of mine today…..

I’m not going to sulk for the day but start planning for my nights out…keke……

No comments: