But the weekend has just passes! It has been a relaxing weekend though...somehow I just got so sick of whatever I was doing I decided to have a mini holiday. So John and I decided to take a break off work*yeah,for those who knows him, he can be quite a workaholic freak*(I can almost feel Turnip nodding her head vigorously while reading this)!!!It was a simple relaxing, refreshing, full-of-laughs chatting hi-tea @ the Goodwood Park Hotel.

*Pretty flower motifs tea-pots in Old English Style*

*I dun quite know what they are....but they look so pretty in colors*grin**

*Posing for the "here i go" shot*
We then head off for another Birthday bash of Amanda’s 9th birthday celebration. I came home, down with a terrible SINUS*I hate this bug which has been pestering my life for like it seems centururies*Arghhhhh and I guess I must have slip into La-La land without knowing by then. There goes my Saturday*it became Saturday Night Fever though*…..

*The Low Family*
Waking up the following morning,I realize is another day of a fren’s wedding……….and “coincidentally”,it falls on April’s Fool Day!!What A Joker!!!.....

*All In Whites*Say Cheezzzzeee
Ahh weddings. I love weddings.

*Marry the princess off*

*Happily sending her off to Teng Guan*

*The Babes*
Its so fun.Is more of the gathering of old time friends that makes me so attracted to attending them. I admitted that I can't help feeling a little jealous whenever I attend a wedding. haha can you just believe that? But I've realized that its not about wanting to get married but its WANTING to HAVE a wedding. READ: BIG PARTY. Weddings are completely my cup of tea. It’s unbelievably beautiful, romantic, and everyone is dressed up pretty, and oh the decor of the place, the music, the food....whats there not to love about weddings?But isn't it a bit retarded to have a weddng because I love big beautiful parties and then realize after that, whoops, I'm married.... help!Yes yes yes, no no no no I have to remind myself that I JUST WANT TO HAVE A BIG PARTY and spoil my vain self silly wearing all the pretty dresses in the world.Muhahahah I talk as if I've been living for my wedding.

Oh by the way,To all my well meaning folks of my parents and my well meaning grown up friends--please...I'm not getting married ANYTIME SOON. Stop asking. I haven't grown up yet. I'm still a single pretty YOUNG lady, let me play!Hmmm.....I just had a thought. Since I love nice beautiful parties like a wedding but I can't because I'll have to get married and I can only have it once and its too serious for me so I think I'll throw a "I'm not getting married" big party! And I can have as many parties as I want! Don't you agree that it is a FANTASTIC idea? good ya good ya?I bet many of my gal pals be crazy and eager to sign up for the party entrĂ©e……..Kekekekeke……






No comments:
Post a Comment