Monday, April 16, 2007

Blitzy Ditzzy Dream


Oh man….I been having disturbed sleep for the past few nites….and I’m simply feeling restless here right now on this silly Monday Morning!!! argh……But is nice dreaming of shopping spree with some bestie girl-pals….haha….is that sweet dreams or nitemare???

Yeah, I told myself my goal for this year is to shop less and devote my finances to more “Practical” stuffs in lives…..But all those that I’ve bought and “buying” in the dream seem so eh…almost “practical” too…..
hee hee heee
*crickets creak*
*Kathy whistles and smiles and looks at the sky*
*crickets stop creaking and there is silence*

I just realized what I wrote is what I imagine myself saying that to my future husband. I imagine myself coming home, sneaking through the door and then rushing to hide my paperbags at the cloak closet or shoe closet or storeroom whatever have you. If i get caught, alas...you'll hear those cliche words coming out from my mouth, "But Honey, there was a sale! I've actually SAVED you money!"
But hey! I am not the originator. Ask any girl, they'll tell you. One of my friend shops during her lunch breaks at the office and hides all her shopping bags under her desk. She stuffs purchases together into one or two bags and takes them home slowly to avoid nagging of her husband.
Hey MEN nag too okay!
I think girls don't know what is the different between a "need" and "want". See if you can recognize any of this:
Male : Are you sure you need that? You have so many dresses already.
Female: Well honey, this is a classic design! I will wear it forever. I have been looking forthis style for the longest time!
Male: If you don't need it, you shouldn't buy it. I think you have enough
Female: (thinks to herself in her head: yeah you were attracted to me because I spent money on myself to look good, on clothes and shoes and bags. How would you like that if I stop looking good and look boring and uninteresting by wearing my clothes over and over. You wouldn't date me if I'm out of style) {kathy: okay okay, for a stylish and dramatic girl}
Female: I think I need this dress.
Male: You want the dress.
Anyway I don't think I'm doing myself any favours. HAHAHAHA

Back to work………….*Still looking over the wall,smiling*

No comments: