Ha….Sista wrote on her blog that I’m gonna “complain”!!!!Yes,I will do that 1st.
Met sista on Friday night for dinner.Meeting @ 6:30pm supposingly,but poor me waited till 8:25pm….i’ve got proof ok!!!!**hyuk hyuk I force sista to gimme some “guilty look”pics**
Met sista on Friday night for dinner.Meeting @ 6:30pm supposingly,but poor me waited till 8:25pm….i’ve got proof ok!!!!**hyuk hyuk I force sista to gimme some “guilty look”pics**
Anyway,we had fun camwhoring the whole night away in our silly girls power action after dinner @ TCC,Marina@Keppel, under pretty chandeliers….Heeeeee……I got home at 1:20am that night….Phew……..
Pretty??
Lattesss For The 2 Blur Sistas
Getting High By The Bay.....
So Pretty Posing By The Long Bridge
Then finally Tuesday for our “wedding photos”……keke……Didi tells me he didn’t sleep well the night before cause he felt so excited like a “little boy” going school for the very 1st time.*wow……but he’s sooooo cute*
Didi and I camwhore ourselves on Sunday trying out our wedding suits and gowns for the camera.*wahhahahaa….that was fun,but I look alittle ah-gua I feel*……I told Didi he look good “not smiling” and he actually did what I said during our actual shots…..hahahahaha…our photographer,Gideon,was puzzled why he did that till he told of what I said and all of us burst out laughing……**lol real hard**Didi…you soooo ah boy leh…..heeee…..
Dadddd....our props(flowers we did) for the day......
Meiqi was my helper for that day….oh she did a great job enduring all that slope walking,perspiring and all the madness of carrying barang barangs and my “heavy train”……..THUMB UP BEE CHIIIIIIIII…….BLEAHHHH…
Haha....bee chi wans me to pose a super "obasan" pose before my hair is combed nicely......

omg....Gideon's Camera in the background......I realised my train is pretty long...hahahhahaha....

So romantic rite??
Today,I met Xuan,Mel & Jasmine for a “Sex And The City” Day…..keke…..we had a table of food but I didn’t dare to eat much(jus in case I end up running toilet).
Haha…..catch our pics………
Haha…..catch our pics………
SATC???muahhahahaha
Hey.....what you gals looking??while Jas tries to catch herself on my cammie.....
Hmmm.....which is nice??
Xuan wanna use Jas as Guinea Pig.....
Try this Now??
See what i found??Can my tired feets be realli HAPPY????
Ok,these 2 fellow is going to be hard to find soon..esp Mel,aka my DIL(Daughter in Law)........
Bye bye & be back soon........




































No comments:
Post a Comment