I'm not gonna post a long one here today.Just wanna showoff some happiness here tonight...keke
Yeah.....................
My long waiting surprise(cause there isnt any "samples" to be seen when we actually custom-made this) which i've waited for a month plus...*phew*
Dadaaaaa......
Opening up Slowly…….... So sweet,but I can tie better….. Too far to be seen??Close enough??Didi has a princess-cut diamond…*hee*Ok,perform dismantle of my wedding band from my engagement ring…yes, is cutom-made in such a way that it is 2in1….nice?And I secretly added 4 diamonds for Didi as a pressie for our upcoming 4th anniversary.
I so "heart" it….**bling bling**
Guess wat’s engraved in them??:)
Next post,I shall put up some “camwhore” of me & Didi in our wedding apparels…keke,wait till I’ve collected my wedding gown tomolo….
Toodles…..ZZZZzzzzz
Guess wat’s engraved in them??:)
Next post,I shall put up some “camwhore” of me & Didi in our wedding apparels…keke,wait till I’ve collected my wedding gown tomolo….
Toodles…..ZZZZzzzzz











No comments:
Post a Comment