Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Little Girl In Me


I really enjoy being a girl.

I never once in my life wanted to be a boy.
I also preferred hanging out with my girlfriends. I came from a all-GIRLS school.

All-girls schools ROCK!!!!
I must admit, I have heaps of guyfriends now, but, really, girls will appreciate your wafflings... you can go on and on and on!
Yeah...."Men GOSSIPS....Women SHARES"!!!!
I also must say....although I love girly stuff, I'm not a porcelain doll. I'm really lazy about make up and removing it. I'm even lazier about my hair. I was the only one in primary school that actually got into trouble for messy hair. (What I did was just use a hairband to keep the fringe off my face and a rubber band to bunch my hair up. Without combing. The teacher have me brought to the front of the class and used my hair as an example.)

But Oh I love wearing dresses and skirts and shoppping! And reading fashion magazines!
Woah what a life!!!! And all the amazing heels we can wear!
Wearing heels...its like my talent. Like a fish to water. Woo hoo...
What can I say, I feel FABULOUSLY FEMININE.

No comments: