Thursday, March 29, 2007

DiZzzY Thursday...

I'm having one of those moments again. I'm sitting here now wondering about whether time flies or not and I have a pile of contacts to call and some filing up to be done. To add on, reports which I’m suppose to submit almos every week is………PENDING…..
*Argh**

*Sianzzz*

But, this sudden evil thoughts overwhelm me…I grabbed my car keys, walking in fast pace,open my car door,get in and happily drive off…..

Wheeeee………………….here I am….

And i gracefully hop to my car with these.....

*Make A Guess*

Dadaa........
*Yummy.....Black Forest Cakes,KFC Whipp potato,Coleslaw,Biskit....*looking on with joy& excitment*

Turnip is feeling real sick by my pics and expressionS by then.Wahahahahha……..
But we did had a “bitchy” lunch today,didn’t we??haaaaaaa……..yeah, whose bfs and whatsoever, those good looking crap or some kind of social butterfly we have among our lives.

*Turnip*

Generally, I'm an impatient person. I love to do things at the speed of light and then I'll burn out and not give a hoot if the world actually found Osama.On one hand, I want time to fly sometimes and sometimes I dont want it to. I kind of want both at the same time. I want time to fly so that more things can roll along. And sometimes I want it to not fly cos the things I want to do or have been doing are taking a longer time to complete than expected.Hmmmm time is flying right now……... I'm 25 already!!! HELP

No comments: