My mind is buzzing at a speed that my understanding can't catch up. That is probably why I never am able to have beautiful handwriting. I can barely keep up with my thoughts.
Remember the story about how Thomas Edison (or was it Einstein) had two cats - a big and a little cat? Annoyed at always being interrupted in his labwork to let those cats in and out, he made 2 holes in the wall. One large one for the big cat and a small hole for the little cat. You would think he should have been smart enough to realize one BIG HOLE in the wall is sufficient.
That's like me today. There are so many things going on and I could hardly breathe the whole of November and now I am into DECEMBER….and believe it,I love Christmas………………………
I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS TO WRITE!
That's like me today. There are so many things going on and I could hardly breathe the whole of November and now I am into DECEMBER….and believe it,I love Christmas………………………
I HAVE ALOT OF THINGS TO WRITE!
My mind was so focused with my eyes half opened, with thoughts running through it at a zillion miles per second.
It was as though my brain just went on screensaver mode.
Automation to the max……….
It was as though my brain just went on screensaver mode.
Automation to the max……….
Part of my head was doing this ping-pong thing where I explore every possible scenario and various responses and part of it was like a MacBook Air overheating at the verge of shutting down. Next year seems a very exciting year though….my mind went into a rage of 1001 things I’m looking forward to do and to go ahead with. I always seem to know how to give myself more work to do, and more things to work out. ?!??!?!
I want to stop thinking about it but I'm afraid I will forget everything. When inspiration hits me, my brain just goes into overdrive mode and thoughts just can't stop flowing
Okay I better stop……..
Okay I better stop……..
Here are some pictures of me and my gal pals over the whole period of time where I went missing and being missed by all……..on this bloggie blog…..

A Lianz Affair......21/09/08

A Sista Affair......12/11/08

The Hen's Affair 20/11/08
A Lianz Affair......21/09/08

A Sista Affair......12/11/08

The Hen's Affair 20/11/08
Lonely Affair @ The Airport 23/11/08
The Big Affair......29/11/08
Wait!!!!!
All Those wasnt So Lianz Right???Muhahhaa....
There were Parties after then....

Lianz In Armour Suit!!!!!Who dares To Smile???

A Toast To Friendship.....

Lianz In Armour Suit!!!!!Who dares To Smile???

A Toast To Friendship.....
Poser Princess.......
Hahaaa......3 Drunken SPGsss......
I love love love. This is so my kind of thing. Sooo me.








No comments:
Post a Comment