Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Dreamy Little Morning Thoughts....

*See That Bubble Gummy?It doesnt comes with tattoo now*
Decisions, decisions, decisions.

How much can one girl take?

When I was growing up, I always prided myself to be somewhat grown up. I liked being mature, I liked having grown up friends, and I liked being sensible and making adult choices.

Lately, after having to deal with many issues that came with my work and life in general, all I want is to be a little girl. Carefree and silly! Don't you realize that no one reprimands kids for being silly and always on a whim?

Deep inside I know I'm a free-spirited person. I want to fly to the moon or jump into someone's pool in their backyard or dance in a whole garden of flowers with daisies in my hair.

I'm expressive...I mourn when I see a little bird who has died, and cry at the silliest movies, I jump and clap my hands when I'm happy and excited, and stomp my feet when I'm mad. I can't not lose my cool especially when I see an old lady ignored when she asked for help and I am feisty.

I'm as sensitive as a shy little child and spoilt by the ones I love. I sing with my heart out all the time, and laugh like its the funniest thing you said. I'm still as cheeky and mischievous whenever

Its so lovely when you have your childlike moments. This happens when I realize I have no burden to bear, no life-changing decisions to make...I can just smell the air and dance on my tippy toes.

How lovely!*yeah...i can be drama-mama...but i'm actually a little kid at heart*

I love this quote about womanhood.

"She who is one day to become a mother is for a long while a child" - can't remember

No comments: