Monday, June 25, 2007

Unglam Drama Queen....

What a Monday……I’m almost at my peak of screaming at the very top of my voice!!!!!
Yeah…The Amazing Great Monday Blues!!!Argh…..Things just hasn’t been going very smoothly at least to say for today.I got a rather bad morning starting off with my “never ending migraine” since last night to a bad hair day,bad dress day follow by my car still giving me the “noise” which I had yet to ever figure out why!

*kathy simply hates the car…..*I’ve never like the color, the design, the look of it and most importantly,is not what I wan….

*kathy sighs with tears rolling down*

Whatever the F*** it is….cut off from the damn car!!!!
The morning step into the office starts off with a simple “Good Morning” from me to a “unfriendly”, “ignoring” FACE!!!!!Follow by comments on how the invoice has been stapled in a “wrong” way @ 11:20am.

Next to the boss room, I was simply chided with a hard”why izit like that?”

*Argh…for god’s sake,I didnt do that.What the hell is happening?Im so sandwiched!!!”(so in the end,kathy got the boss “sandwiches” for lunch)Hyuk hyuk…..

By now, I guess everybody knows I’ve had a bad day at work at least up to this early afternoon. Boo Boo Boo(3 Boos to all those bullies)
I’ve been rather tired and down emotionally lately. Many unsolved repeated problems hanging in my head plus all the fights I had in my relationship. What consoles me and I find that melts my heart is seeing all those lovely Pics on “Friendsters” which I see many of my long-lost or non-contact friends appearing so happily(not that I mean they just appear happy in the pics),I believe they are as compared to me for now.
Many stages of life,we go thru lots of ups and downs. Probably I’m currently in that down side of life
*tears rolls down again*

But wait a minute,I’m still a lucky one with more then enough friends to confide in, bitch about and of course there for me to cry on(thanks everyone who have been hearing out my cries past few months)

*kathy beams with a light of smile*

“Letting go can be difficult…but it lightens the burden in your heart”

For those out there often wondering and questioning when I’m getting settled down….the ans is “no plans for at least the nxt 3-4yrs.”How can anyone marry when you can’t communicate, compromise nor can you find a commitment in that person?No…I’ve not found the person..hehehe….Therefore I’m not moving on to another level of “life” just for a glam event affair….Bleh…sorry gals,no bridesmaid for you….heee…..ok..intro me more “eligible” ones…maybe you get a bigger angbao in 1yr time??wahahahhaha*Bullshit*

Many a times when gal pals falls out of love,for the most hurting reason :
1.“we have been together for 7yrs,8yrs”*can be real saddening but well,can be a good thing too*
2.”he’s seeing my bestfren”*most disgusted*
3.”he finds our courtship no longer exciting”*lame excuse from guys*
4.”I dun wanna marry”*is good to end..waste time*

Watever the reason, is most scary when the guy don’t wanna leave you but gives all the silly reason not to compromise, change, commit or try to communicate!! Sighhhhhh…….
*kathy!!!change yourself or change the man!!!Boo boo*

Ok, enough of all the unglam side of my emotional happenings….Let’s see what I’ve done during the weekend…

Labrador Park: Morning(Sat)


Isnt it beautiful??
Huh??Can't Park??
Can Park My Chipmucks?? kekeke

Reading What?History of WWII??Need to pose while reading meh??

Still reading??


Oei...Dun read lei....i'm so tired neh....i study History...i tell you the story ok??


Yeah...Cranberry Juice!!!Shiokzzz(How can i not be thirsty?I'm even holding on to the bag while drinking)

Me too.....Yeah....Ice Mocha.....
NEXT DESTINATION-

PS Cafe: Brunch

I've heard of it for so long but it's my first time here....hehe..Let's check it out....


Wow Wow Wow....i Can Sleep in them.....I can't wait to be served to one of those seats....i wan the inside seat ok!!!heee


Need To wait eh??So Hungry...:(


Dadaa...Food's Here....


Pose 1st ok??Yeah.....:)












He gobbles down the sandwich!!!Argh...i havent pose enough!!!Bleh.....


1 more Pose.....*vainpot...oso not that pretty lor*

No comments: