Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Men’s Biggest FashioN Disaster…


I was listening to the radio this morning when I came across this topic”Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes” And I thought it was kind of interesting to share with all of you.Kekekeke….Let’s see if any of you or your Martians commit such mistakes….

1. Styling your Hair
Many Men doesn’t bother to do it especially after those courtship period….Arghhh…Making them looking like a snob….

2.Overdressing
Well, to impress your date or colleagues is a good thing.But plsssss….dont overdo so….I’ve seen mens dressing with striking blue checkered shirt with red-framed spectacles….Oh Pleassse……*unless you look like Justin Timberlake*
Keep it simple…..you just goto look neat and not “FUNNY”….blehhhh

3. Over-stuffed Wallets
Ah huh…..this is the most common mistakes committed ….even woman..yes,me too….all those namecards, receipts, discount cards, sumtimes even uncashed Cheques!!!!
But come on guys, we Ladies keep them in the bags so they dun look that awful…but you gotto keep them behind the back of you trousers,pants or whatever and do you ever wonder wat the person walking behind you is thinking??”Is he having some lumps or piles?”kekekeke….

Next…

4. Wearing Unkept Shoes
I’ve seen…..many mens with unpolished & they are dusty leather shoes…oh please….and they are wearing shirts n pants heading off to work…I wonder if they are changed into slippers at work or did they happen to wear this pair for a job interview that day after a long period of time….hmmm….

So all Martians there…watch out for all the mistakes…..
*Blehhh*

No comments: